Being single probably is one of the top problems among Nigerian girls. But only some of understand that the problem can not be only in men.
They also can change something about their selves, if they don’t want to end up being alone in the company of cuddly.
So here are some typical reasons you can easily give up, to reduce chances of being alone;
- Celebrity Gossips : For God’s sake stop following fake celebrity gossips and watching reality shows as crazy. These are fake in almost every case, and, as well as developing your stupidity, they may also form unnatural life priorities..
- Doing charges : Even if you are self-confident and independent lady, don’t forget about learning to cook and doing home chores. Gender equality is a good thing, but it is not a reason you should turn into a mess. And don’t forget that Nigerian men look good cooking!
- Less Makeup : Too much makeup is not doing good for you. The truth is that lots of men are indifferent to makeup. Many of them even don’t like it all. So it’s better to forget about high school and to look more natural.
- Bad Manner : When you want to look “attractive” or “hot” for a man, don’t think it can turn into something serious. Your wisdom, inner beauty and good manners are factors which makes a man stay with you, keep faithful and have long-term relationship. If you rely on your good appearance, don’t be surprised if a guy runs away after accomplishing his “evil” mission.
- Wrong Presentation : Some girls try to dress attractive, but it turns out that they are ridiculous. Your dressing style determines the kind of men who are attracted to you. Remember, not all clothes that look sexy are good for a seriously searching for a soul mate single lady.
- Don’t Give Number To Any Guy You Can : Any man would disgrace if your phone ring often and you will be laughing and chatting with other guys. You may not be a playgirl, but a guy can that you are.
- Too Much Advice From Friends : Of course, family values is important in Nigeria, but remember that is you who is going to live with this person, not your friend or relative. Let them have their own life and you will enjoy yours.
By THANKGOD PROMISE